Splash pads in the city of Buffalo will be open 3:30-7pm Tuesday, June 19, 2012 through the end of the school year on Friday, June 22nd. Starting on Saturday, June 23rd, splash pads will be open 11am-7pm each day through Labor Day.
8 of the city's 11 splash pads will be open. (Three are closed due to construction.)
Splash pads will be turned on at the following locations.
· Allison (Reese St next to pool)
· Cazenovia (by Caz casino)
· Centennial (foot of Porter next to pool in Lasalle park)
· Kensington (corner of Grider and Kensington next to pool)
· Lanigan (Fulton between Chicago & Louisiana)
· Schiller (Sprenger Ave side)
· Lincoln (end of Quincy St)
· Masten (Best St next to JBW Stadium)
Splash pads and pools in the city generally open on July 1st. Mayor Brown opened the splash pads on Memorial Day and on June 10th due to the warm weather both days