All Post Offices will be open New Year’s Eve, Tuesday, Dec. 31, but most will close at noon except the following:
· Cayuga Branch, 285 Cayuga Rd – open to 7 p.m.
· Main Post Office, 1200 William St – open to 6 p.m.
· Northside Station, 725 Hertel Ave – open to 5 p.m.
· West Seneca Branch, 4300 Seneca St – open to 5 p.m.
· Williamsville Branch, 5325 Sheridan Dr – open to 5 p.m.
Other Post Offices
· Arcade Post Office – 23 Edward St – open to 5 p.m.
· Batavia Post Office, 2 W. Main St – open to 5 p.m.
· Fredonia Post Office, 21 Day St- open to 5 p.m.
· Depew Post Office, 165 Warsaw St – open to 5 p.m.
· Lockport Post Office, 138 East Ave – open to 5 p.m.
· Niagara Falls LaSalle Station, 9860 Niagara Falls Blvd – open to 5 p.m.
· North Tonawanda Post Office, 141 Goundry St – open to 5 p.m.
· Orchard Park Post Office, 60 School St – open to 5 p.m.
· Tonawanda Post Office, 96 Seymour St – open to 5 p.m.
Regular mail delivery for Dec. 31 will be unaffected by the change. Mail deposited in collection boxes will be retrieved by the last established collection time or by noon, whatever is earlier.
All Post Offices will be closed Wednesday, January 1 and only Express Mail will be delivered. Regular mail delivery and Post Office hours will resume Thursday, Jan. 2.
Revised hours will be posted at each Post Office. Customers may call 1-800-ASK-USPS for information about specific Post Offices.
Customers can access many postal services and products at local retailers (stamps), at a Self-Service Kiosk or at usps.com.
The Postal Service receives no tax dollars for operating expenses, and relies on the sale of postage, products and services to fund its operations.